My Recently Visited Services

University form that establishes intellectual property, sharing rights, and compensation for development of new online courses and extensive revisions.

Submit a ticket to request assistance with online courses currently being delivered to students as well as answer general questions about online course development.

Request assistance with a new or existing continuing education program.

Request course copy service for student orientation courses associated with online programs partnered with Everspring.

Student orientation modules may be requested in their entirety or individually for use in First Year Experience Courses or to develop custom student orientation courses for colleges, campuses, academic units, and online programs.

Request purchase or renewal of electronic and physical materials for a course. This may be e-books, films, or other resources that you would like the library to make available for your course online or in person.

Process for requesting Office of Continuing and Distance Education assistance with online course development.

Submit a support ticket for help with issues accessing electronic course reserve materials.

Request assistance deploying the Kent State Online template (KSOT) in an online course.

Submit a ticket requesting an in-person meeting for assistance with an online course, including technology training and proctored testing.

Please use this service to request projects within Academic Affairs and Student Affairs

Submit a request for OCDE assistance developing custom learning assets, modules, or other non-typical online course development.

Submit a request for DL support staff assistance developing a new online course.

Submit a request for DL support staff assistance with an extensive revision to an existing online course.

Request assistance copying an existing Ares course into a new course section(s).

Submit any issues related to student admissions or registration for online degree programs partnered with Kent State Online.

Report an issue or request an update or change to the Online Degrees website.

Request assistance moving onground course materials to an online course section in the event of an on-campus emergency resulting in campus or university closure.