Search31 Results

Request assistance moving onground course materials to an online course section in the event of an on-campus emergency resulting in campus or university closure.

Request a new Electronic Reserves master course for any face-to-face or online course. This will create one course template to copy to new sections as needed. This master course can be updated as needed.

Request assistance with a new or existing continuing education program.

Please use this service to request projects within Academic Affairs and Student Affairs

Request purchase or renewal of electronic and physical materials for a course. This may be e-books, films, or other resources that you would like the library to make available for your course online or in person.

Request assistance copying an existing Ares course into a new course section(s).

Submit a support ticket for help with issues accessing electronic course reserve materials.