Popular Services

Request college / campus distance learning support staff assistance with an online course or general support question related to online learning.

Request the Kent State Online course shell template (KSOT) for rapid online course development. The template may be use for both new course development or with an existing online course.

Submit a request for distance learning support staff assistance developing a new online course.

Request an update or report an issue, include changing out an image or downloadable file, updating event/workshop dates, broken links, etc.

Request assistance with a new or existing continuing education program.

Process for requesting Office of Continuing and Distance Education assistance with online course development.

Request assistance with digital and/or print marketing materials or campaigns for an online program, credit or non-credit program, workshop, conference, or other university project.

Submit a request for distance learning support staff assistance with an extensive revision to an existing online course.

Please use this service to request projects within Academic Affairs and Student Affairs

Schedule a consultation with college / campus DL support staff for assistance with an online course. PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic consultations will be conducted at a distance using synchronous video conferencing technology.

Request a guest user account for faculty or staff of online degree programs partnered with Kent State Online.

Request purchase or renewal of electronic and physical materials for a course. This may be e-books, films, or other resources that you would like the library to make available for your course online or in person.

Submit a ticket requesting assistance copying an existing course into a new course section for delivery to students.

Request course copy service for student orientation courses associated with online programs partnered with Everspring.

Request a new Electronic Reserves master course for any face-to-face or online course. This will create one course template to copy to new sections as needed. This master course can be updated as needed.

Request a new logo for Kent State Online, the Office of Continuing Education, Summer Sessions or Kent State University.

Request assistance with proofreading, layout and support of Kent State University brand standards.

Request general information, a new user account, or report an issue with the Acclaim digital badging platform.

Request OCDE assistance developing custom learning assets, modules, or other non-typical online course development.

Request OCDE assistance deploying Student orientation modules to First Year Experience Courses or custom student orientation courses for colleges, campuses, academic units, and online programs.